Last year, Chief Sealth PTSA provided funding to support the following activities and programs:
- Calculators for Science Dept.
- China Exchange Program
- Clothing Bank
- College Readiness Workshops
- Healthy Snacks for Testing Days
- iPad for Autism Classroom
- Japanese Class Cooking Supplies
- Leadership Development/Ropes Course for Students
- Library – Books & Materials
- Multi-Cultural Night
- Performing Arts Program – Spring Musical
- Project Care Camping Experience
- Reading/Literacy Program
- Senior Class Matching Grant
- Special Ed Field Trips
- Staff Appreciation
- Student of Month Recognition
- World Water Week
- Writers in the Schools Program
- Youth Ventures Program
Information on additional programs that help raise funds for Chief Sealth PTSA follows:
Take Charge of Education®
Do you have a Target Visa card? Chief Sealth PTSA receives a percentage of the amount of each purchase in the form of a cash donation through the Take Charge of Education® program.
Just visit target.com/tcoe, or call 1-800-316-6142 to designate our school. Our school ID is 106399.
West Seattle Thriftway 1% Program
Save your receipts, bring ’em to school and we’ll get 1% of total purchases! We need a coordinator to help manage this program … all it requires is a calculator and an eye for detail This could be a great opportunity for your student to earn service hours! Contact email@example.com for more info.
Chief Sealth PTSA is a 501(c)3 organization. Our tax id number is 90-0128109.