The annual fund is one of two primary Chief Sealth PTSA fundraising activities and provides an opportunity for folks to help fund programs and grants that support students and staff at Chief Sealth International High School.
Our goal this year is to raise $10,000. With your contributions, the PTSA helps to fund the following (and more!):
- Teacher and staff recognition
- Student-of-the-Month program
- Clothing Bank for students (includes clothing, hygiene, and school supply items)
- Events and celebrations to build our school community
- Equipment and tools for student support (i.e., science calculators, communication devices for Autism classrooms)
- Field trips and hands-on enrichment experiences for students
- Programs that support academics (i.e., Writers in the Schools) and the arts
- Healthy snacks for students on testing days and through the Teen Health Center
- Safe Graduation Night celebration for seniors
Your direct donation is tax-deductible. We appreciate your generosity!
Chief Sealth PTSA is a 501(c)3 organization. Our tax id number is 90-0128109.